Making an online purchase is easy especially with user friendly websites like Lazada Philippines. The site is simple and straightforward. When it comes to payment methods, Lazada Philippines have credit and debit card and vouchers. Some may find it risky because card details will be asked when a customer makes a payment. Indeed internet fraud, stolen card details, and different scams are a cause of concern. Good thing there are ways to minimize this risk.
1. Open an incognito window. First, open your Google Chrome browser. Then press ctrl, shift, and N at the same time.
2. Make sure that you see the right website address on the URL bar. For Lazada Philippines:
or sometimes you'll see http:// or https:// before the www. That's okay.
Be alarmed if you see anything more or less than that. For example:
www.lzada.com.ph or www.1azada.com.ph these are usually phishing sites.
3. Create an account.
4. Never save your password on to your computer.
5. Start ordering.
6. When you're done, proceed to checkout.
7. On the payment page you will be asked to enter your card details. Don't type anything yet. Open Control Panel from the computer and select Ease of Access. Start On-Screen Keyboard.
8. Using the On-Screen keyboard, you can click the numbers and letters instead of typing them.
If you need to open your accounts online or you really need to purchase something over the internet and you have no other option but to use a public computer, opening an incognito window and pulling up the On-Screen Keyboard greatly increases your online security and gives you a little peace of mind.