Hot Offers!

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Early Christmas Gift

I was browsing twitter and checked my mentions. I saw a tweet inviting me to a contest. Because the price was huge and a pipe dream for me, I joined with high hopes of winning. The contest was hosted by www.healthydeals.ph, the first group-buying site that caters to every Filipinos health needs. To spearhead their launch that they hosted the "What's a Healthy Deal Bloggers' Raffle Contest". The prize is a beautiful Apple Ipad 2, yes the latest 2nd generation Apple Ipad. I did everything the mechanics said, and they promptly replied with a confirmation e-mail (a sign of good service they have). I am officially a contestant.

Days passed, I kept myself busy with work and joining other web contests. Nearing the end of the month of October, I checked the site. I saw they already had their winner. Much to my surprise it was me. I just won an Apple Ipad 2. I was really astounded I can feel my heart race with goosebumps in my arms.



Thank you very much www.healthydeals.ph!

No comments:

Post a Comment